* Pray always.
* Give thanks in all circumstances.
* Repeat. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17
* Do not put out the Spirit’s fire.
* Do not treat prophecies with contempt.
* Do not tolerate any wickedness.
* Test everything, every spirit.
* Hold on to whatever is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-22
May God himself change you through and through into the likeness of his son. 1 Thessalonians 5:23
Keep your spirit, soul, and body blameless. 1 Thessalonians 5:23
Pray for your brothers and sisters in Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:25
Read this letter before your congregation. 1 Thessalonians 5:27
The missionary’s message is the limitless importance of Jesus Christ as the propitiation for our sins, and a missionary is someone who is immersed in the truth of that revelation. A missionary is someone who is bound by marriage to the stated mission and purpose of his Lord and Master. He is not to proclaim his own point of view, but is only to proclaim that Christ takes away the sin of the world!” Oswald Chambers
Repentance and remission of sins should be preached . . . to all nations.” (Luke 24:47).